Join Active Trans in celebrating bike commuting all week!
1. Sign up your company, business or organization for Bike to Work Week (it's free and you get a cool tech fabric shirt).
2. Stop by a Commuter Station for coffee, goodies, deals on Active Trans membership and celebrating with fellow bike commuters.
3. Stop by Chicago's Bike to Work Day Rally at Daley Plaza on Friday to join thousands in celebrating biking to work!
Friday, June 18, Commuter Stations:
- Active Trans and Turin Bicycle will be at the Skokie CTA from 5:30-8:30am
- Active Trans and Elmhurst Bicycle Club will be at the Elmhurst Metra from 6:30-8:30am
Bike After Work:
-5-8:30pm TGIF Bike to Work Week Celebration at Turin Bicycle (1027 Davis St., Evanston). Free event includes light refreshments and raffles.